You current version is opentusk-4.x.x which is based on Centos 5. The following guideilnes will help you install opentusk on Centos 7
Required OS: Centos 7
If you database is setup as localhost, please move your database to this new server. Otherwise, you database setting in tusk.conf should take care of remote DB server.
- Git clone OpenTUSK 5.0 from github into /usr/local/tusk as either root user or a user with sudo privilege. We will change ownerships to tusk user in the 'create_system_account' script.
- Git clone tusk, apache, shibboleth configurations into "/usr/local/tusk/conf" directory if you have "conf" repository. Otherwise, copy them from the old server.
Symbolic link the cloned directory to current and setup install setttings in a YML file
Run install script. This will create tusk/apache users if not yet created, install required yum packages and install Perl/CPAN modules. The Perl/CPAN installation takes some time but be careful to enter your passwords a few times correctly.
- Create data directories IF you need data/content directories (Optional)
- Create SSL certificates IF you need to generate ones. Be sure to put some info including domain, country, state, etc in install_tusk.yml (Optional)
- Install shib IF you use Shibboleth authentication (Optional)
- Setup Apache configurations