Required System: Centos 7.0
If you database is setup as localhost, please move your database to this new server.
- Git clone OpenTUSK 5.0 from github into /usr/local/tusk as either root user or a user with sudo privilege
- Git clone tusk, apache, shibboleth configurations into "/usr/local/tusk/conf" directory if you have "conf" repository. Otherwise, copy them from the old server.
Symbolic link the cloned directory to current and setup install setttings in a YML file
Run install script. This will create tusk/apache accounts if not yet created, install Perl and yum packages
- Create data directories IF you need data/content directories
- Create SSL IF you need to generate SSL certificates
- Install shib IF you use Shibboleth authentication