This is a guide on how to manually install GeoStudio, a piece of software used in the School of Engineering. This guide is for anyone that has to perform this installation manually; there is a package located at \\titan\software$\Engineering\Geostudio that contains all the necessary components and a batch file to perform the install.
1) Installer is located in \\titan\ldeskpackages\Engineering\GeoStudio$
2) Run setup.exe
3) Click Next to install all GeoStudio products. Install takes roughly ten minutes
4) Start GeoStudio as an administrator, then click Tools, then License Management
5) Add FLEXnet Network (Floating) License Server(s) info
6) Change License path to C:\ProgramData\GEO-SLOPE\Licenses
7) Restart GeoStudio 2007