Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Small Group Work
- Box of Clay Activity - Students will compare two cubic functions based on the context of the volumes of a box of clay.
- Candy Experiment - Students will create their own data to construct a graph and equation of negative and fractional slope.
- Who Shares My Function? - Quadratics - Students will make groups by finding other students who have the same quadratic or linear function in different representations.
- Compare and Contrast - Students will identify the y-intercept and slope using equations and then use that data to create corresponding tables and graphs.
- Guess My Rule - Linear - Students will try to determine the equation to match their partner's created graph and work together to correct their own mistakes.
- Jason's Tree House - Students will extract data from a story and use tables and graphs to answers questions about proposed scenarios.