You can download these instructions as a PDF here.
Create an individual work zone (also called a "page" or "child" - see the "children" below) that will contain your assignments (e.g., see the Parmenter Demo below), then create sub-page for each assignment, e.g., Assignment 1 - Parmenter).
To link to an attachment:
- First make sure you have attached a file to your Assignment page (e.g., Assignment 3) - see the instructions above
- Navigate to your Assignment page, and click on Edit - Edit this Page
- Under the Rich Text Tab,type in the text that will be the link (e.g., "Here is Assignment 1")
- Highlight the text to be linked and click on the "Insert/Edit Link" icon in the toolbar (globe with chain link on it)
- In the dialog box that appears, click on the Attachments link (at the end of the set of links starting with "Search History..."
- You should see the attachment you have added in the list that appears (if you don't you haven't added it to the correcct place)
- Next click on the attachment to which you are linking, so that its file name appears in the Link box (see graphic below)
- Press SAVE when done editing the page.
See the link properties dialog box below for how this attachment is linked - the linked attachment is a pdf called "accessing GIS networks drives from outside the GIS lab.pdf":
See the Parmenter Example below for more instructions.