- Compare and Contrast - Students will identify the y-intercept and slope using equations and then use that data to create corresponding tables and graphs.
- Curves in a Cubic - Students will explore different kinds of cubic functions through graphs and tables.
- Graphing Equations - Nonlinear Functions - Students write equations for three graphs and examine their slopes by comparing and contrasting the graphs. Students also look at the same functions graphed on differently scaled coordinate planes.
- Jason's Tree House - Students will extract data from a story and use tables and graphs to answers questions about proposed scenarios.
- Sound Loudness - Students will examine a non-linear function depicted in a graph and generate the corresponding function table and equation.