- To create your individual work zone, click on the Edit menu, then select - New - Page. Give it your last name as a Title. You may type other information in there if you like. When finished press SAVE, and it will automatically appear in the list below.
- To add a page for an assignment, click on your individual work zone page first, then click on Edit - New - Page. Give the new assignment page a title something like "Assignment 1 - Yourname". There are then two ways you can add your work:
- You can start typing the assignment directly onto this page typing in the area under the Rich Text tab just as you would in a word processor. Press Save when finished. Note you can insert images and create web links as well.
- If you have already written the assignment as a word processing document or have it as a PDF, you you can upload it. To upload a file, first save the assignment page if you are still in editing mode - if you are not in editing mode, click on the assignment page to which you will upload it (step 2 above), then click on Edit - Attachments, browse for your file, and attach it. Then go back to editing mode (Edit - Edit this Page) and type in this macro:
- this macro will make a link to your attachment(s) automatically appear. Alternatively, you could type in text and create a link to your attachment if you like.
- Press SAVE when finished!
See the Parmenter Example below for more instructions.