- Candy Experiment - Students will create their own data to construct a graph and equation of negative and fractional slope.
- Box of Clay Activity - Students will compare two cubic functions based on the context of the volumes of a box of clay.
- Playground Construction - Students will create a quadratic equation based on the context of building a playground referring to surface, fencing, and equipment needed, to create an equation of y = ax2 + bx + c form.
- Jason's Tree House - Students will extract data from a story and use tables and graphs to answers questions about proposed scenarios.
- Race Car Activity - Students will look at four different graphs to determine which two describe the scenario proposed by the teacher displaying parallel lines and the correct y-intercepts.
- Who Shares My Function? - Linear with graphs and stories - Students will make groups by finding other students who have the same quadratic or linear function in different representations.
- Can We Predict Differences? - Students will predict, produce, and compare linear and non-linear function graphs used to represent the number of punches on a balloon.