Sometimes users may want to remove entries related to VUE from the Windows registry. We advise users to exercise caution while modifying the registry entries. Changes made to registry happen immediately and no backup is automatically made. Please read the following warning issued by microsoft.
Microsoft have issued the following warning with respect to the Registry Editor:
"Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious, system-wide problems that may require you to re-install Windows to correct them. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use this tool at your own risk."
Editing Registry Entries
- Click the Start menu and click Run
- Type "regedit" and click OK
- Click Import Registry File
- Browse the directory containing the file and select the file. (Link to files can be found in following section)
- Click OK to import the registry file