December 16, 2010 TDLC Meeting
* Presentation: "Social Media and Learning." Lisa Neal Gualtieri
* Bio: Lisa is editor-in-chief of eLearn Magazine. She is adjunct clinical professor in the Health Communication Program at Tufts University School of Medicine where she teaches Online Consumer Health and Web Strategies for Health Communication. In addition, Lisa is a consultant who specializes in health and education; this includes being project manager for Plimoth Plantation's award-winning Online Learning Center, "You Are the Historian: Investigating the First Thanksgiving" and conducting a program evaluation for Goucher College's master's degree in Historic Preservation. Lisa has keynoted at numerous conferences and has published extensively. She holds a Ph.D. in Computer Science from Harvard University.
* Technology Demo: Tandberg's Movi software. Brian Williams, Educational Media Center, Tufts University.
* About Movi: Movi is a client-based software (Mac or PC) that allows a user to "tap" into a videoconference via their computer using nothing more than a USB webcam. Brian will be demonstrating this technology and discussing how Tufts employees can access it.
* Updates: Updates of interest on relevant technologies (LMS, Connect) and programs